Eklavya School Admission, EMRS Admission, Eklavya Model Residential School Admission available on its official website eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES) has released Eklavya School Admission.
Eklavya School Admission
Notification for Admission to Eklavya Model Residential Schools in Gujarat for the Academic Year 2019-20 announced. The Eklavya Model Residential School will be going to conduct entrance test for Eklavya School Admission. Applications are being invited in the prescribe form from the students belonging to scheduled Tribe class V from any English / Gujarati Medium School for admission in class VI. Students are advise to read all information regarding admission, selection test and other information on our web portal OjasGovJob.in.
About Eklavya Model Residential School EMRS
Ekalavya Model Residential School is a Government of India scheme for model residential school for Indian tribals (Scheduled Tribes, ST) across India. EMRS established by the Tribal Ministry, Government of India.
Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES) or EMRS Society came into existence on 3rd January, 2000 as an autonomous society by Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat. GSTES is formed for establishing, maintaining, controlling and managing good quality schools for talented and meritorious ST students. The society is currently running three types of schools call Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS), Low Literacy Girls’ Residential School (LLGRS) and Model Schools (MS) across the state.
Organization Name: Eklavya Model Residential School EMRS
Official website: eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
Qualifying Criteria for EMRS Entrance (Eligibility)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) cast students may apply for this admission entrance exam.
- Students have to study in 5th Standard in Government Primary School, Ashram School or Grant in Aid school and clear 5th standard at the time of admission.
- Student must have passed Class-V from a school.
- If selected, students must undergo Medical Examination from Competent Medical Practitioner.
- Criteria as fix may not be relax.
Not More than 13 years old.
The selection test will be of 2 Hours, 30 Min duration with only objective type questions.
- Start Date for get application form: 5th December, 2018
- Last Date for submit application form: 10th January, 2019
- Exam Date: 17th February, 2019 (Sunday)
- Result Announce Date: May 2019
Free Helpline Number: 18002337928