RTE Gujarat Admission, www.rtegujarat.org Admission announced by Government of Gujarat very soon on its official website. Eligible and interested applicants may read full advertisement carefully and apply online RTE Gujarat Admission- www.rtegujarat.org. Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar expected to publish notification for the RTE Gujarat Admission for the academic year in the upcoming days on their official website.
RTE Gujarat Admission
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act or Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted on 4 August 2009. The act describes the modalities of the importance of free and compulsory education for children between 6 and 14 in India under Article 21A of the Indian Constitution. The Act makes education a fundamental right of every child between the ages of 6 and 14 and specifies minimum norms in elementary schools. It requires all private schools to reserve 25% of seats to children (to be reimbursed by the state as part of the public-private partnership plan).
Application forms are usually distribute in February on completion of the forms. Candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website of RTE Admissions.
Kids are admit in to private schools based on economic status or caste based reservations. It also prohibits all unrecognized schools from practice, and makes provisions for no donation or capitation fees and no interview of the child or parent for admission.
Update on 22-01-2020
The State Government has declare a fix pattern for Gujarat RTE Admissions. As per the official notification, each school must reserve some seats for the poor candidates. All these candidates can fill the RTE Online Application Form after which a lottery will open. Afterwards, govt. will declare the results of RTE Gujarat Admission.
Step to fill online form
If the person who can not fill the online admission form, they may first receive a blank form and return the filled form to fill in the required details, to the acceptance center. Their form will be filled online by attending center cross attendance staff. After that applicants should have to take print out filled application form and submit it at nearest receiving center on or before last date during the office hours except public holidays.
Step to Apply at www.rtegujarat.org- RTE Gujarat Admission
- Applicants have to go on official website www.rtegujarat.org.
- Navigate arrow to Online application.
- Read all instruction well and fill necessary details.
- Submit online application and take print out form.
- Submit application form & documents at receiving center on or before last date.
RTE Gujarat Admission Required Documents
|1||Address Proof||Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|3||Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|4||Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|5||Parent’s Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|7||NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|8||Orphan||Orphanage Certificate/Guardian affidavit|
|9||Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|11||Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Labour & Employment Dept|
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|13||CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|14||HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
Compulsory Documents for RTE Gujarat Application
- BPL Card/Income Certificate.
- Residence Proof (Ration Card in the name of parents, with child’s name on the ration card or Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or Electricity Bill or Tax Receipt of the house or any other document issued by the government which has the parents name and the address)
- Birth Certificate.
- RTE Gujarat GR- 22/05/2013
- Order of Hon. Supreme Court Dated 15-01-2018 in matter of FRC
- 27-12-2017 dated judgement regards FRC Act, 2017
- Fee Adhiniyam 2017 [12-04-2017]
- Gujarat Self Financed School- Regulation of Fee Act 2017 [14-08-2017]
- Fee Niyaman Niyamo 2017 [08-08-2017]
- If you have any query regarding RTE Gujarat Admission don’t hesitate to share with us. Leave your Comments/ query in the comment box given below. We will try to assist you.